- Any reference to “we”, “us” and “our” is to Endemol UK Ltd and its subsidiaries, parent company and/or affiliates. Please see below for our contact details. Any reference to “you” or “your”, means you as user of the official Black and White Bushido game, (the “Game”) and/or the official website www.blackandwhitebushido.com (the “Site”) and all related services which we may provide to you from time to time (“Services”).
- Our Services are for a general audience and are not targeted to children.
SUMMARY OF KEY POINTS
- We use your information to provide the Services to you and to allow service providers to assist us in managing and providing the Services.
- You can update the information you have provided to us.
- Your information may be processed outside of the territory in which it is collected and may be shared with and used by our company affiliates for the purposes described in this policy. We and our company affiliates will only use your information for direct marketing where you have consented to that use.
What Information do we hold about you, how is it collected and why do we need it?
Personal Information is collected by us, which may include your name, IP address and email address:
- When you make a complaint or enquiry or provide other feedback to us;
- When you submit an entry to a competition or prize draw; and/or
- If you comment or post on any part of the Site;
- Otherwise as required by law.
What Information do we collect when you use the Game and what do we use this Information for?
- Where you have opted in to receive them, we may send you push notifications with games updates or other notifications that may be of use to you.
- We may also feature advertising in the Site and cookies may be used on the Site. Please read our Cookies Policy for more information.
- We may supplement the information we collect with information from other sources, such as publicly available information from social media services, commercially available sources and information from our company affiliates or business partners.
Will we share your Information with third parties?
We may pass your information to other parties as follows:
- We may pass your Personal Information to our employees, contractors, suppliers and/or agents to administer the services provided to you by us now or in the future;
- If all or part of our business is sold or a sale or transfer of our assets is made or we are otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a material part of our business (including in connection with a bankruptcy or similar proceedings), we may transfer your information to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
- We may pass on information to the third party analytics companies and advertisers as set out above, but this is only in aggregated and anonymised form;
- We may disclose your Personal Information where we are required to do so by law or to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of any third party.
- We do not pass on or sell your Personal Information to third persons for any other purpose than those set out above.
Always think carefully before disclosing your Personal Information or other information to other users of the Game and/or Site or otherwise posting your Personal Information on the Game and/or Site. It is important that you are aware that any of your Personal Information or other information which you disclose to another user may then be disclosed on the Game and/or Site by that user.
We have no responsibility or control over the contents of communications made between users of the Game and/or Site.
For how long will we retain your Information?
Where will we store your Information?
Security and how do we protect your information?
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We maintain appropriate and reasonable technical and physical safeguards, and ensure that all relevant third parties we use to store your Personal Information use similar safeguards, to protect your Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access. However, since the Internet is not a completely secure environment, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Other important information
In addition we are not responsible for the privacy or data security practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Steam, Sony Playstation, Microsoft or any other game developer, game provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider, or device manufacturer, including in connection with any information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Services.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive personal information (such as your race, ethnicity, religious or similar beliefs, political opinions, health, sexual life, trade union membership, social security numbers, criminal background, etc.) on or through the Services or otherwise.
How to contact us
You control the Personal information that we hold about you. You can email us at any time with any questions, queries or complaints, or if you wish to change, update or remove any of your personal information at: email@example.com or write to us at: Apps and Games team, Endemol UK Ltd. Shepherds Building Central, Charecroft Way, Shepherds Bush, London W14 0EE