Frequently Asked Questions
Please find the answers to the more frequently asked questions below. Still having a problem? Then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I install Stickers on my iOS device?
- To access iMessage apps, compose a new iMessage to a friend and tap the iMessage App Store icon alongside the compose field.
- Tap the four oval icon on the lower left corner to open the app drawer. From there, tap the plus icon labelled 'Store' to access the iMessage App Store.
- In the App Store, tap the Manage tab in the top right to add your purchased apps to your app drawer.
- Once the purchased Sticker app is added to your app draw, simply select it to open up the sticker selection.
- Choose a sticker and send it your your friend!
How do I use stickers?
How to use stickers: • TAP a sticker to add it to your message thread • PEEL & PLACE stickers on top of message bubbles or photos, just tap, hold and drop! • LAYER stickers over each other in conversations in iMessage • SCALE & ROTATE stickers by using a second finger before you place it on a bubbl
Are Stickers only available on iOS devices?
Nope! Our Mr Bean and Simon's Cat sticker packs can also be found on the LINE store. Line is a freeware app for instant communications on electronic devices such as smartphones, tablet computers and personal computers - which means you can enjoy our stickers through LINE on whatever device you're using!
My stickers aren't working, what should I do?
Have no fear! Please email us on email@example.com and we'll do our best to help.