Black and White Bushido our 2D arena brawler for 1 – 4 players that pits the forces of light and shadow against each other launched on Nintendo Switch today.
Fight for control of the light or the dark in multiple arenas, hiding from your foes and seizing objectives. Pick up items and use them to surprise, maim and trap your opponents in a way only a true warrior can. Players choose a team, either Shadow or Light and compete to win based either on number of kills or territory captured. There is no energy, the game is one hit kill, though with the potential for endless respawns. Players may jump, dash, attack, creep, teleport and use items in their quest for victory.
- Brings back the intensity and fun of classic couch party games but with a unique twist
- Play as a brawler in full view or use stealth to sneak between shadows
- 1- 4 Local Multiplayer – 8 varied and dynamically changing arenas
- 3 modes: Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag and Training
- Exclusive arena for Nintendo Switch “Haunted Forest”
- Unlockable bonus level “Hell”
Available on Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One and Steam
Black and White Bushido was first released on Steam, via Green Man Gaming in 2015 with subsequent releases on PS4 and Xbox One in 2017. The console version added online multiplayer, two new difficulty levels, alongside gameplay and graphical enhancements. All of these additions were also patched to the PC version.
The Nintendo Switch version takes the game back to its roots, playing to the platform’s strength of delivering a great local multiplayer experience. The Nintendo Switch version will include a new exclusive bonus arena: “Haunted Forest”.
Stay up to date on all our games via our Facebook page Good Catch Games