- Any reference to “we”, “us” and “our” is to Endemol UK Ltd. Please see below for our contact details. Any reference to “you” or “your”, means you as user of the official Deal or no Deal mobile application, provisionally entitled Deal Or No Deal App- Noel’s Quiz (the “App”) and/or the official website www.dealornodealapp.co.uk (the “Site”) and all related services which we may provide to you from time to time (“Services”).
What Information do we hold about you, how is it collected and why do we need it?
Personal Information is collected by us, which may include your name, IP address and email address:
- When you register, create an account or login on the App, or when you otherwise update your registration, account or login details;
- When you use the App;
- When you request to be sent communications from us such as updates or newsletters about Deal or No Deal or other Endemol Shine Group shows, products and casting
- When you make a complaint or enquiry or provide other feedback to us;
- When you submit an entry to a competition or prize draw; and/or
- Otherwise as required by law;
Why do we suggest that you Register, or Login via Facebook?
Although you can play the App as a guest, we suggest that you register, or login via Facebook, so that we can match you against other users to play head to head. The other users won’t receive any of your Personal Information other than your user name when we match you up.
We also use these registration/Facebook login details for administration purposes such as processing refunds for in-App purchases, responding to queries and if we decide to run any competitions.
What Information do we collect when you use the App and what do we use this Information for?
- When you use the App and/or the Site on a mobile platform we may collect information through third party tracking tools such as Google Analytics, Flurry and Fuseboxx. This information could include your unique device ID, hardware type, the version of your operating system, location and other information including the time you spent in the App, the areas you visited and any in-App purchases you made. This information is useful for us as it helps us with troubleshooting and helps us to gain a better understanding of your use in order to monitor, develop and improve the App and/or our services and to feed in to future programme and product ideas. It also allows us to test different versions of a page or feature to see which one works best, which again helps us improve the service we provide to you.
- We may feature advertising in the App and advertisers may collect and use information about you, such as your App activity to help them provide advertisements of interest to you. Please note that we only disclose information to advertisers in aggregated and anonymised form and you will never be personally identifiable
- Where you have opted in to receive them, we may send you push notifications through the App with games updates or other notifications that may be of use to you.
- We may also feature advertising in the Site and cookies may be used on the Site. Please read our Cookies Policy for more information.
What Information do we get when you login via Facebook and how do we use this Information?
- We will use the Information we get from Facebook to administer your app account (as set out above) but also to provide you with a more personalised experience. This means we may, for example, tailor the advertisements you see from us on Facebook so that you see advertisements for similar apps or programmes which we think you will like.
- We won’t post on your behalf to your Facebook page or invite your friends to play the App.
You opted in to receive marketing emails from us relating to Deal or No Deal and/or other Endemol Shine Group shows and products, so what information will you receive?
- If you ticked the opt in boxes to receive emails from us this means we can send you emails about things like Deal or No Deal newsletters, other Endemol Shine Group shows that we are casting and other products or services we produce or are associated with.
- We won’t give your email address to third parties for them to send you emails (unless it is to an email provider or data processor so that they can administer the email on our behalf).
- When you opt in we also collect your IP address . We use this to ensure that the emails we send are relevant and appropriate to you in your country of residence.
- As stated in the opt in provision, you should only opt in if you are aged 18 or over.
- You can opt-out of receiving any of these emails, using the facility contained in any such email, or you can contact us at the address below stating that you do not wish to receive further communications from us. If you do opt out, this can take a little time to administer, so please be patient with us .
Will we share your Information with third parties?
We may pass your information to other parties as follows:
- We may pass your Personal Information to our employees, contractors, suppliers and/or agents to administer the services provided to you by us now or in the future;
- We may pass on information to the third party analytics companies and advertisers as set out above, but this is only in aggregated and anonymised form ;
- We may disclose your Personal Information where we are required to do so by law or to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of any third party.
- We do not pass on or sell your Personal Information to third persons for any other purpose than those set out above.
Always think carefully before disclosing your Personal Information or other information to other users of the App and/or Site or otherwise posting your Personal Information on the App and/or Site. It is important that you are aware that any of your Personal Information or other information which you disclose to another user may then be disclosed on the App and/or Site by that user.
We have no responsibility or control over the contents of communications made between users of the App and/or Site.
For how long will we retain your Information?
We will delete your account if it remains inactive for a consecutive period of 2 years and/or if you email us at any time requesting us to.
Where will we store your Information?
Security and how do we protect your information?
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We maintain appropriate and reasonable technical and physical safeguards, and ensure that all relevant third parties we use to store your Personal Information use similar safeguards, to protect your Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access. However, since the Internet is not a completely secure environment, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How to contact us
You control the Personal information that we hold about you. You can email us at any time with any questions, queries or complaints, or if you wish to change, update or remove any of your personal information, or if you wish to opt out at any stage of receiving promotional or marketing emails from us, at: support@dealornodealapp. co.uk or write to us at: Apps team, Endemol UK Ltd. Shepherds Building Central, Charecroft Way, Shepherds Bush, London W14 0EE