These terms and conditions (“the Terms“) set out important information regarding your rights, obligations and the restrictions that apply when you enter the “Simon’s Cat Dash Giveaway” free prize draw (“the Prize draw”) by visiting the Simon’s Cat Dash Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/SimonsCatDash) and commenting on the Prize draw post on the aforementioned Facebook page. By entering the Prize draw, entrants accept and agree to be bound by the Terms.
- The promoter of the Prize draw is: Good Catch Games Ltd (company no. 10283013) whose registered office is at The Shepherds Building Central, Charecroft Way, Shepherds Bush, London W14 0EE (“Good Catch”).
- Details of the Prize draw are displayed on Simon’s Cat’s Dash Prize draw post on either the web or mobile application of Facebook (“Prize Draw Notice”) and are incorporated into these Terms. In the event of differences between these Terms and the Prize draw Notice, these Terms shall prevail
- The Prize draw is open to residents of The United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of Good Catch and their close relatives, any company affiliated to Good Catch, Simon’s Cat Ltd, any other company involved in the Prize draw, and anyone otherwise connected with Good Catch. The winning entrant will be required to show proof of age.
- Entries must be submitted within the submission period which will be July 6th 2018, 2 p.m. BST until 8th July 2018, 11.59 p.m. BST (“the Submission Period”). After the Submission Period no further entries to the Prize draw will be permitted.
- There is no entry fee for the Prize draw, however standard mobile data and internet connection charges may apply. By entering the Prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the Terms.
- The rules of the Prize draw and how to enter are as follows:
- The Prize draw is only open to those with internet or mobile application access.
- Entrants must visit the Simon’s Cat Dash Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/simonscatdash/ via the internet or mobile application; sign in to their Facebook account (if they do not already have a Facebook account, create one by visiting https://en-gb.facebook.com/r.php); Comment below the post entitled “Giveaway! These adorable Simon’s Cat items want to dash your way. 💙 Comment on this post for a chance to win! Enter by Sunday 8th July 11.59pm BST. We will pick a winner on Monday 😀 Good luck! T&Cs: http://gcgames.co/fgsc” during the Submission Period;
- The winning entrant from all eligible entries will be selected at random within twenty-four (24) hours of the end of the Submission Period. The winning entrant(s) will be selected by a computer process that produces verifiably random results
- There will be only one (1) winner of the Prize draw who will win a Simon’s Cat tote bag, Simon’s Cat cushion and a Simon’s Cat book signed by Simon Tofield!
- The winning entrant agrees to supply their name and relevant details for the purpose of prize fulfilment within 7 days from notification. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, Good Catch reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Where Good Catch discovers or has reasonable grounds to suspect that any entrant has used any software or automated process to enter the Prize draw or to make bulk entries, Good Catch may exclude such entries and disqualify the entrant from the Prize draw.
- Good Catch does not accept any responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
- By entering the Prize draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current, personal, complete and relates specifically to you. Good Catch reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants and disqualify an entrant for submitting false information. Good Catch reserves the right where necessary to undertake any action to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid entries including the right to require further verification as to the identity, age, consent or other relevant details of the entrants. Where no written proof is supplied, or the entrant does not meet the eligibility criteria, Good Catch may disqualify the entrant.
- Your entry and any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You warrant that your entry and all information which you submit and/or distribute does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. You warrant that you have permission to use or feature any people, content or other material contained within your entry. Good Catch reserves the right to screen, filter and/or monitor entries for this purpose.
- Entrants agree that by entering the Prize draw their personal details will be stored and otherwise processed by Good Catch for the purposes of administering the Prize draw and prize fulfilment. Data relating to entrants will be retained by Good Catch for a reasonable period after the Prize draw closes to assist Good Catch to operate the Prize draw in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries and (legal) obligations. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
- By participating in this Prize draw, to the extent permissible by law, you hereby release Good Catch from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to your participation in the Prize draw.
- Good Catch reserves the right to reject and or disqualify any entry in its sole discretion including in case of a breach of these Terms. In the event that any Prize draw winner is subsequently disqualified from the Prize draw in accordance with the Terms, Good Catch, in its sole discretion, may decide whether a replacement winner should be selected in accordance with the Prize draw criteria.
- Good Catch reserves the right to cancel or amend/ and or supplement the Prize draw and the Terms at its sole discretion without notice in case of any event outside Good Catch’s control. Any changes to the Competition will be an amendment to these Terms and to the Prize draw Notice.
- In the event of a dispute and in respect of all matters to do with the Prize draw, the decision of Good Catch shall be final and no correspondence of discussion shall be entered into.
- There is no minimum or maximum number of entrants for the Prize draw. Entrants understand and agree that if selected the winning entrant will be notified by Good Catch via direct message to the Facebook account/profile used when entering the Prize draw; on the date that the winner is selected and contacted by Good Catch, the winning entrant agrees to supply their full name, postal address and any other relevant details for the purposes of prize fulfilment. Return of any prize notification or subsequent email relating to prize fulfilment as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified herein and/or in the notification (and within the time stated) may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winning entrant.
- The winner will not make any statement, disclose or supply any information or photographs to anyone relating to the Prize draw or to any matter arising hereunder including announcing the result of the Prize draw on any media whatsoever, unless authorised in writing by Good Catch.
- The winner will be asked to confirm that they will not post on social media or any other online platforms portraying Good Catch or the prize in a negative, disparaging or unsavoury manner (as determined by Good Catch). If there are any issues with the prize or any aspects of the prize these should be brought to the attention of Good Catch’s representative for resolution. Any individuals seen to be contravening this may be disqualified from the Prize draw and/or their entitlement to the prize may be forfeited.
- The prize is as follows:
- One (1) Simon’s Cat Cushion
- One (1)Simon’s Cat Tote Bag
- One (1) Simon’s Cat Book signed by Simon Tofield] ( together the “Prize”)
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. There is no cash alternative for the prize and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to take the prize as stated. If any winner is unable to take their prize, Good Catch reserves the right to select a new winner at random from the remaining entries. Good Catch reserves the right to cancel the prize if it has reasonable grounds to believe an entrant has sold, transferred, exchanged or attempted to sell, transfer or exchange the prize.
- The prize shall be awarded at Good Catch’s discretion and Good Catch reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at any time, amend, cancel or modify any aspects of the prize due to circumstances for any reason whatsoever.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to adhere to reasonable instructions from Good Catch’s representatives, these will include that the winner enjoys the prize responsibly and conduct themselves appropriately and in a manner that does not threaten to bring the Prize draw or Good Catch into disrepute or otherwise harm or damage the reputation of the same. Any repeated failure of the winner to comply with the Good Catch representatives’ reasonable instructions, including any behaviour warnings may lead to aspects of the prize being cancelled or forfeited.
- Good Catch does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Prize draw or as a result of accepting the Prize. Good Catch is not responsible for any technical issues in relation to any telecommunications or internet network (including in relation to speed or bandwidth), including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s device related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Prize draw. Nothing shall exclude Good Catch’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to indemnify and hold Good Catch and its affiliates harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs and liabilities relating to any breach by you of the Terms.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Prize draw shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and entrants irrevocably agree that the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with the Prize draw.